Wednesday, December 2, 2009

For the Love of Christmas gifts


I have decided to start this blog because my brother and sister said they were not going to give me or my children their Christmas presents if I did not. No really, I love keeping up with all my friends and family through looking at their blogs and am excited to share what's going on with our lives. I have been told that I don't have to be terribly witty or funny to be a blogger...so I'm going with that!! My kids are the funniest things going on around here, so I'm sure that they will liven up the blog quite a bit!

5 comments:

  1. Yea for another blog to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET!! I was just checking out Kelsey's blog for pics from her time with you guys and saw your blog. WAHOO!
    Kelsey's retelling of what Bailey said made me get teary eyed. This past week I've been thinking about how I will teach Noah of God's great love for him. Can I borrow Bailey for a while? ;-)
    If you are coming to Houston during the Holidays, I would LOOOVE to get together if you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I was hoping you'd come back!!!

    ReplyDelete