Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Fabulous Baby Shower



Although it is after the fact, I have to share pictures of my amazing baby shower that my friend Shannon threw at her house. She had a cute, unique theme of yellow, black, and white. It was so different...I LOVED it! My friends, Maureen and Yvette, were also hostesses and they were all color coordinated with the theme. Shannon's mom is the chef extraoirdinaire and made a fabulous brunch of fruit and granola parfait, blueberry and cheese blintzes, egg casserole, cream cheese cinnamon bites, and these yummy broiled tomatoes. My friend, Cindy, brought the most beautiful black and white matelasse looking cake. Maureen planned some fun games, in honor of my love of games! It was a fun morning with some really special friends. I wished that I had more pictures of all the guests, but my photographer friend, Jamie, came in with her awesome camera and took over picture taking duties.
The kids LOVED the candy bar





Mrs. Shirley prepared a fabulous brunch
My fabulous and sweet friends, Maureen, Shannon, and Yvette
My walking and pedicure buddy, Joyce
The precious big/little sister, Bailey Anne. She looked so gorgeous and had so much fun helping me open all the fun baby gifts
Lindsay Knotts can't wait to meet Maddie Grace
My incredible friend, Christinne and her sweet as can be Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment